Saturday 13 February 2010

More Photos!

Some of my other photos.

Here is a sunset right through my window. I titled this, "Sunset Through My Window", taken with my Nikon D40, 18-55mm lens. I came back from office and arrived home around 7pm, and thought that the sunset looks nice, so I shot it.

















Was queuing up at the Drive-through McD in Bandar Baru Bangi, manage to capture this scene with my Canon S90. Note to all my friends with special needs, don't bother trying to find a parking space here. It's all taken up by more special needy people.





















Went back from dinner in Kajang, caught this with the S90 around 7.45pm. The exposure is really good. I have to say that the S90 is a really good point and shoot camera. I strongly recommend this camera to anybody who is looking for a good quality point and shoot.





2 comments:

mystichon47 said...

Can't say more for the middle photo... Lets sing a medley... "Kita.. 1 Malaysia... Budi Bahasa Budaya Kitaaaaaaaa"......

mystichon47 said...

I suddenly feel so patriotic..