Tuesday 23 February 2010

More Photos IV

Went to Bagan Lalang last Saturday, took some more pictures in Sunday morning. Took the D40 with 35mm f/1.8. Here are a few sample, enjoy:

























Went out really early in the morning. Around 6.40 am. Why so early? I want to get that really wonderful blue light. It's the kind of blue that you can only get around
half an hour before sun rise and half an hour after sunset.



















"Feeling Blue"

























"Here kitty, kitty!"

I think it's time for a bit of colour.




















This one below was taken with S90 in Pasar Bagan Lalang.























That's about all.

Oh, by the way, just want to show the picture I took of my beautiful wife in my brother's new condo last week. Taken with a Canon S90.

No comments: