Saturday 1 December 2007

An empty month

Wow!, I nearly miss a whole month of blogging. Unfortunately I have been bogged down by a lot of work and also less free time due to my volunteer work at the museum. Whatever it was, it was an interesting month. We have two street protests, a setting up of a Royal Commission, a change of government in Australia, a military president puts away his uniform, the geese are flying to the south and so much more.

What does it all mean? It means that the whole of the world move on even if I didn't write in this blog. Go figure.

2 comments:

bad.clad.in.black said...

well i was hoping for your 2 cents on the events, but we'll save that for drinks

A RAY OF HOPE said...

Haha...you do understand that I am not in the position of detailing my thoughts in this matter.