Wednesday 5 December 2007

I Know I Sold Out

Yes, if you noticed, I put 2 Adsense to my blog. I sold out to greed and capitalism. So, sue me. What's life if not about money? or is it love? I kinda confuse sometimes with these things. Anyway, my wife and I bought ourselves a new Sony Handycam at one of those warehouse sale. It's pretty decent if I do say so myself. With the purchase, it opens up new possibilities of creative work to be done.

Anyway, met with one of my ex-office mate in Parliament today. It's nice meeting with a friendly face and not talk about work all the time. We talked about lotsa stuff among others about haiku, so here's one:

Bought a Handycam
Going to be creative
But what to do, eh?

3 comments:

bad.clad.in.black said...

haha, capitalism rules dude, anyways you can put your handycam to good use by videotaping our futsal sessions

bad.clad.in.black said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
A RAY OF HOPE said...

No problem. But I'll cost you RM5/hr. Not inclusive of editing services and posting it on whatever medium you require.hahaha