Thursday 17 July 2008

This is the best of times...

..this is the worst of times. My friend, we are at a momentous crossroad. Our politics are uncertain, nobody can guess what's going to happen tomorrow, much less two years from now. The wind of change is blowing everywhere, the weather cock is spinning like mad! Will it be better? will it be worst? Trust me, my friend when I say,"I believe it will be worst tomorrow, we have yet to witness the depth of depravity that hides within the heart of men! But once uncloaked, even Baalzebub will look upon us in awe."

Will all this politics matter? No matter what others says, my stand have always been that politics is the backbone of society. A weak, diseased and crooked backbone will ultimately kill society. We need a strong politic, not in the sense of might but strong of its righteousness. We need a healthy politic to ensure that the very basic needs and rights of individuals and society can flourish. We need a straight and true politics so that we can a walk a path of clear conscience. Without good politics, we will only be bad society.

No comments: