Tuesday 26 February 2008

More responsibilities!

On the weekend, I attended my Resident Assoc. AGM. Only a few handfuls attended, the meeting went on anyway after waiting for half an hour or so. RA serves an important purpose to unite the community into a single cause and interest. Though somehow, it seems that my condo's residents aren't too interested to join in. A good RA can actually increase the value of the area that you live. So, it's quite sad that there's not enough support.

And I don't know why this keeps on happening to me, I was elected to be part of the General Committee of my RA. Argh! more responsibilities to shoulder.

3 comments:

Maggie said...

Erm...because you have the word "Responsible" stamped on your forehead?

Just a guess. :)

A RAY OF HOPE said...

More like the word "Victim" :(

bad.clad.in.black said...

well look at it as a stepping stone to becoming the future president of the malaysian republic