Saturday 24 February 2007

Going at it again

Well, I am at it again. My first blog was nearly 2 years back, but due to unavoidable "technical fault", read here as lazy, I am unable to update the blog as frequent as possible. Hopefully this second time will exist longer if not permanent.

A lot have change since then. I've been transfered to another department, I've moved houses, I've changed car, heck, I have even got married. I'm now older in terms of biological age and also I perceived myself to be more mature if not wiser than before.

I find myself at a stage where, I look back through the lens of time to my youth and camaraderie with my schoolmates, and miss all the carefree days where all you have to think about was how to skip class. Not that I skip class and also not to accuse that all students thinks of skipping classes, just giving a romantic simile. Alas, such carefree time shall be no more and unfortunately be relegated to the back of the memory, whatever small amount of it that I still have.

But I realized that, now I am more at peace with myself, having found my life companion next to me. My sweet, beautiful wife, she is the star that guides me in the dark of night, the hand that grasp me when I am weak, the voice that sing melodies in my ear when I am lonely, this and more she is to me.

On that note, I hope to write more post in the future.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

welcome back to the bloggers world

fishytales said...

selamat mengeblog!

A RAY OF HOPE said...

Thanks guys...