Thursday 7 August 2008

Now UMNO Can Control Feelings

We've heard how some UMNO members can do wonders and magic. Most of the time it's related to money and how they make it disappear. Like I put a 50 cent in my palm and make it disappear. They can do it with bigger amount.

Now it seems, that not only are they illusionist, they are also enchanters. They now want people to stop feeling sympathy. They are indeed greater than Merlin!

Speaking of Merlin, I remember a cartoon in the 80's called Visionaries : Knights of the Magical Light, in it there's a Magician by the name Merklynn. In the cartoon series, the character's have magical power's that can be activated through their magical staves by reciting poetic verses. One of the verse that I remember is this, "Three suns align, pour forth their light, and fill my archers bow with might!"

Wonder what the UMNO guys verse would be? I'm guessing, "By those who bribes, by those who receives, strengthen my tongue with the power to deceive".

1 comment:

mystichon47 said...

Hmm.. hidup UMNO!!!